(Click this link to download Cleaning Checklist )
- Wash floors & baseboards with grease cutting soap & rinse.
LIGHT FIXTURES AND RELATED
- Wash all globes/covers with a grease cutting soap, rinse & shine with window cleaner.
- Thoroughly clean all switch plate covers and outlet covers.
- Wipe top and bottom of all blades of ceiling fans.
- Wipe down all vents.
- Thoroughly wash all mini blinds/verticals.
- Clean & shine all interior sides of windows and their tracks.
- Clean interior and exterior of sliding glass doors and tracks.
- Wash all window ledges.
- Wash all doors, both sides including entry doors to house and garage with a mild soap, with special attention to the areas near the door knobs.
- Clean interior and exterior of washer and dryer and filters, if applicable.
- Wash all trays, racks, bins with mild soap and rinse.
- Wash all interior surfaces with mild soap and rinse, make sure it is free of hair, crumbs, etc.
- Wash the rubber door seal.
- Wash all exterior surfaces including sides and kick plate with a grease cutting soap, rinse and shine with window cleaner.
- RANGE TOP (flat tops have specific cleaners to use)
- Clean the heating elements with a grease cutting soap and let dry completely.
- Clean control panel and knobs with a grease cutting soap and rinse.
- EXTERIOR AND BOTTOM DRAWER
- Wash all exterior surfaces including the sides with a grease-cutting product.
- Degrease interior and exterior.
- Wash exterior with a grease cutting soap, rinse and shine with window cleaner.
- Clean counters with a non-abrasive cleaner to remove stains.
CABINETS AND DRAWERS
- Wash exterior with a grease cutting soap & rinse.
- Thoroughly wipe out all drawers and shelves.
SINK & FAUCET
- Scrub & rinse sink.
- Run disposal until it runs clear.
- Clean faucet with a grease cutting soap.
BATHTUBS/ SHOWERS/ SINKS
- Clean and rinse bathtub and shower. Remove mildew and soap scum.
- Use Bleach or Tilex on the grout and caulking.
- Clean all sides of the faucet, spout and shower head.
- Clean the interior and exterior with a bleach cleaner.
- Thoroughly clean around under the toilet lid screws and caps.
- Clean & shine with window cleaner until there are no streaks.