Cleanliness is an integral part of our lives. A clean home allures everyone and brings good vibes. Cleaning is undoubtedly a daunting task and consumes a lot of time. However there are some basic tips that can come to rescue and will considerably reduce your weekly home cleaning time.
- Floor Mats: Your feet whether naked or covered brings a lot of exterior dirt and germs into house. Placing a floor mat on every exterior door will restrict the entry of dust to a considerable extent. Ask your family members to not to wear the shoes in home and make extensive use of floor mats.
- Regular Wiping: Regular wiping of countertops after preparation of meals, wiping down he sinks and faucets every day before you leave for work. It will not only keep your sinks and faucets shining but also keep them disinfected.
- Cleaning after Meals: After each meal, load your dishwasher with dirty dishes and wipe down your countertops.
Unload the Dishwasher: It is always advisable to empty the dishwasher while you indulge in other small tasks as unloading hardly takes around 5 minutes to complete.
- Kitchen Cleaning: Using a multi surfaced sweeper to pick up the scraps lying on the floor and remove any clutter.
- Make Your Bed: tidy up the messed up bed linen. Moreover using a duvet with a removable cover can be put up in laundry every weekend.
- Carpet Cleaning Regime: If you are short of time to vacuum your carpet daily, it is advisable to pick up the small messes from your floor.
- How About Recycling: Paper can be recycled. Keep papers away from piling up by dealing with the mail and run junk mail through the shredder.
Are you looking for a professional cleaning service help? Don’t look beyond My Maid Day; we are your trusted cleaning service provider offering a plethora of cleaning packages for every household. Visit us or request a free moving estimate.