San Antonio, TX Cleaning Services
Phone & E-mail
San Antonio, TX
Monday – Friday 7am – 7pm
Saturday 7am- 5pm
With its rich history and vibrant culture, San Antonio is the seventh most populated city in the country, and the second-most populous city in both Texas and the Southern United States. This thriving city is best known for the Alamo and the San Antonio River Walk––two of Lone Star State’s greatest landmarks. However, there’s so much more to see and do in San Antonio, with the city’s selection of art galleries, amusement parks, golf courses, and more.
Juggling between a busy work and home life often means we don’t have much downtime. And, when that tiny sliver of downtime arrives, the last thing we feel like doing is cleaning our house. Unless, you’re Monica from Friends, that is. My Maid Day is here to help give you some of that oh-so-important downtime back. Imagine what you could do with an extra few hours a week? You could steal away to watch a movie or take a stroll along the river. Only to come home to a sparkling house or apartment. Below, we take a closer look at some of the benefits of hiring My Maid Day and what sets us apart from our competition:
The My Maid Day Difference
- We Offer Tailor-Made Cleaning Solutions: When we sit down with you for a free consultation, we will discuss what your specific needs are. Next, we’ll provide you with a free estimate so there will be no surprises down the line.
- We’re Flexible: We will always do our best to fit in with our customer’s schedules and arrange our appointments at a time that is convenient for you, your family, or your employees.
- We Provide Proper Cleaning: We dust, vacuum, sweep, mop, wipe, and scrub each room in your home, with an extra focus on high-traffic areas such as the bathrooms and kitchen.
- Our Staff Members Are Insured: Our trained cleaning staff use the latest techniques, cleaning materials, and equipment to clean, sanitize, and disinfect your residential or commercial property. My Maid Day is also fully licensed and bonded.
- We Help To Reduce Germs and Bacteria: We place a strong emphasis on removing any harmful and hazardous substances that can so often affect your health and the health of your family, such as dust, allergens, and other irritants.
- We’re Affordable: Hiring a cleaner should no longer be a luxury and instead be a service that people can afford. In light of this, we always offer cost-effective cleaning solutions for your home and business.
- No Contracts: This means that you can request cleaning whenever you need it and cancel when you don’t. We don’t believe in locking our customers into a contract that isn't flexible, giving you the choice to schedule or cancel a service at any time.
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed: If you are not completely satisfied, give us a call and we’ll be back within 24 hours to fulfill the listed requirements to your satisfaction.
- We’re Available 7 Days a Week: My Maid Day is available to clean 7 days a week. That means our office cleaning staff can clean your workspace over the weekends so as to not disturb your employees or clients.
Your Local Cleaning and Maid Services in San Antonio
At My Maid Day, we offer a variety of cleaning services in San Antonio and the surrounding areas. We cover everything from Commercial Cleaning and Post Construction Clean Ups to Regular Cleaning Services and Moving Out/ Moving In Cleaning to name just a few. For a full list of our business and house cleaning services in San Antonio, click here.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond to always exceed our client’s expectations. Receive a free quote for cleaning and maid services in San Antonio by contacting us today or give us a
call at 469-213-1597, we would be happy to assist you.